Management and Directors
Marc Pais, Founder, President, CEO & Director
- B.Sc. Geological Engineering (Mineral Exploration) from Queen’s University
- Founder and former President of Telegraph Gold (now Equinox Gold, a TSX listed exploration company)
- Seven years experience as a Mining Analyst, with a focus on precious metals development companies
Paul Reid MBA, Founder & Executive Chairman
- 15 years of experience in financing mineral exploration, development and production assets
- Founder and former Executive Chairman of Telegraph Gold (now Equinox Gold, a TSX listed exploration company)
- An Investment Banking professional with extensive experience in raising capital, going-public transactions and advisory services
David Smith CPG, Vice President of Exploration
- 30 years of global precious metals exploration experience, including co- discovery of ~1M oz Au eq Solidaridad/La Sabila deposit, Mexico.
- Core expertise is managing mineral projects from acquisition to exploration, resource modeling, and project development
- MSc from University of Oregon. MBA from Pinchot University/Presidio Graduate School
Colin Sutherland, Director
- CPA with 20 years operational and financial experience
- Most recently served as President of McEwen Mining (NYSE:MUX) (TSX:MUX)
- Served as CEO and Managing Director of Archipelago Resources Plc, where he grew production to 200,000 ounces per year
- Held senior financial and executive roles with Timmins Gold, Capital Gold, Nayarit Gold, and Aurico Gold
Rick Vernon, Director
- 30 years experience as mining finance professional
- Previously Managing Director, Head of Investment Banking at PI Financial Corp.
- Previously Managing Director, Head of Investment Banking at Stonecap Securities Inc.
- BSc in Geological Sciences from Queen’s University
- MBA from University of Southern California
Conor Dooley, Corporate Secretary, Director
- Partner at WeirFoulds LLC in Toronto
- Advises clients in securities regulatory matters and capital markets transactions, including private placements, public offerings, and M&A transactions
- LLB from Dalhousie University
Rosa Maria Rojas, Independent Director
Rosa holds a BSc. in Mining Engineering from Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru and a MSc. in Mining Engineering from The University of Arizona. Bilingual senior mine engineer, consultant, project manager, and board director with +15 years of experience in base and precious metals in mining including technical services, mine planning & design, mine operations, project management, business improvement, digital transformation, research & development, mining education and product development in North and South America. Originally from Peru, she had worked for companies such as BHP, Freeport-McMoRan, Grupo Mexico, Barrick, The University of Arizona and Eclipse Mining Technologies.
Sung Min (Eric) Myung, Chief Financial Officer
- Senior Financial Analyst at Marrelli Support Services Inc.
- Previously worked at public accounting firms for 7 years
- Canadian Professional Accountant designation
- Master of Accounting degree from University of Waterloo